Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A New Home for Little Eggi

After a trial run, I have decided to hold off on the LittleEggi.com website. Until I get things up and running again, I have started LittleEggi.blogspot.com and a store on etsy Etsy.com/shop/LittleEggi. Please check out the blog for updates on the progress and check out Litte Eggi's new etsy store to check out all of the cute bloomers for sale.

If all goes well, Little Eggi's website will be up and running in no time. :) If you have any suggestions / comments / criticisms please feel free to email me at LittleEggiCS@gmail.com. I would really appreciate the feedback!

2 comments:

  1. I just figured out that you meant trial run instead of trail run. I thought that you had taken up running on trails and it had given you an new insight! LYMI Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I really need to start proofreading before I hit 'publish' :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...