Sunday, August 15, 2010

Konnichiwa!

John has just boarded a plane to Japan. He will be attending an immunology conference for the next 2 weeks. :( His first stop is Yokohama and then it is on to Kobe, where he can stuff himself full of the famous Kobe beef.

Although I am super jealous that he gets to go on a trip to Japan without me, he has promised to bring me back some neat artwork.

I can't decide who will miss him more - me or Kogi. Kogi was really confused when I came back from the airport alone and he keeps running to the door to check out every noise. I have a feeling that I may be sleeping by myself for the next few nights while Kogi waits patiently by the front door.

Thankfully, my mom will be here on Friday to distract us from missing John. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...