Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Awesomeness in Asheville

The weekend away was amazing!  We stayed in an amazing loft in the heart of Asheville.  Everything about these lofts was just my style... exposed brick, gorgeous furnishings, incredible hardwood floors, cozy nooks, and prime location!
Let's just say that I would move in if they were for sale and I was relocating to Asheville, but they're not and I'm not. :(  Fortunately for you, you can stay there too if you are looking for an amazing place to stay in Asheville.  Highly recommend them!!

No photos will be posted of our shenanigans because 'what happens at a Bachelorette Weekend, stays at a Bachelorette Weekend' or maybe just because I look absolutely horrible in all of them.  I can assure you that we had plenty of fun.  Friday night just may have included a few drinks, a lot of karaoke, a lesson on how to pose for pictures, maybe some midnight yoga, and lots of catching up with fantastic girls.

Saturday was plenty of fun too!  We started the day with window shopping and a walk through a lovely local crafts market where I snapped a few pics of my favorite booths.  Sorry, I was too busy checking out the group below to pick up the names of these incredibly talented crafters. :(

This group was outside of the craft market singing the day away.  They (LYRIC) were absolutely amazing!  I swear I was singing just like her during our karaoke fun on Friday night... don't laugh!  Everybody knows that I can't sing, except Ellington.  Shhhh! Don't tell her yet.  She'll figure it out one day.

After a phenomenal fried chicken BLT at Tupelo Honey and a deliscious salad at Fig Bistro, we had a little fun dancing and cheering on the drag queens at Scandals night club.  So. Much. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...