Monday, July 11, 2011

HOT HOT HOT

We have been inside for the past few days because of this ridiculous heat! After looking at the 100 degree weather in the forecast, I had 2 thoughts...

1) I am super duper happy that I am not pregnant (like I was last year) during this time. If you are pregnant, I feel for you. I mean, really?! You are already hot enough and now mother nature has decided to turn up the heat outside too. (sigh) Just hide inside and drink gallons of water. Maybe it's a good excuse to find a shaded pool and swim all day. :)

2) What do you do with a toddler during a week like this? There are only so many times you can go to the library / indoor kids gym / museum. Let's hope this heat is a once in a lifetime kind of thing and the weather gets back to normal next year.

Stay Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...