Thursday, July 14, 2011

22 Weeks - What?!


Didn't I just have her yesterday? Sometimes the hours go by so slow, but then I blink my eyes and another week has gone passed. What happened to my baby girl and why was I so eager for her to grow up?

I used to think 'I can't wait until she starts moving around and is awake more during the day!' Now I mainly think 'Why won't you just go to sleep?!' and 'Can we go back to the days when I could leave you in the room and come back to find you in exactly the same spot?'

I am trying to enjoy the quiet moments that we get now because I am well aware that I will long for these days in a few more weeks when she is crawling around. :)

1 comment:

  1. ...it only gets crazier!!! But even more awesome-er. She's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...