Wednesday, June 8, 2011

1% Changes - Week Three

Portion Control. I need to learn what a portion is and eat just that (not the entire tub of cookies). Hehe. Yes, I did eat an entire tub of delicious Trader Joe's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and I am not ashamed. I probably should be, but I'm not. Talk about being out of control. As I was eating them I thought about telling John to make me stop, but I didn't because I knew he would take them away from me and I really wanted to finish them off. :) Oh well, they're just calories.

So, this week I am going to focus on learning what one serving size actually looks like and then eating just ONE serving. I can't say that I am too happy about this 1% change. I prefer not to know that my favorite snack will cost me half my calories for the day or that I have actually been eating triple the amount of calories I should consume a day in snack alone. (gasp) This will be a difficult lesson to learn (& follow).

Hopefully, this change will stick & I will not go back to mindlessly eat cookies without at least looking down at the label first.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...