Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Company that Does things Right!

I am a bit obsessed with all things Dove. They really do things right at this company. Not only has this brand been highly recommended for all of my daughter's sensitive skin issues, they have done exceptionally well marketing their product with real views of women. Why can't more companies really take an interest in their customers like Dove?
Don't get me wrong, I know that the company is for profit and all of this customer interest is good for business. But, it appears that Dove actually cares more about the people the sell their product to than the bottom line. This is how it should be… it really should not shock us so much when a company does the right thing.
Ok. Rant over. Just stopping by to say how much I appreciate a good company and I can't get enough of their ads! Seriously, their ad department needs a bonus. I don't think I would have ever thought of deodorant like this until I saw this ad:

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...