Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Waiting on the snow...

I'm taking a snow day today. We are expecting at least an inch or snow in NC. May not sound like much to my northern friends, but it is a massive amount here in the South.

Seriously, the whole city usually shuts down for a few flurries. An inch? An inch could mean closings for days! I'm clearly exaggerating, but not really.

In my blogging absence, I'll leave you with cute baby picture. 
On the left is Ellington's first snow (February 2012). On the right is Winsley's first snow just last week (January 2014).

I rarely compare my two girls because they are so different, but I just couldn't resist this cute side-by-side of their first snow experiences. Adorableness.

post signature

2 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...