Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Let's Wrap it Up

This weekend, I am cohosting a bridal shower for my husband's cousin. I can't share a lot with you just yet, but I will surely have plenty of pictures and details next week. What I can share with you is how I wrapped her gift. 
DIY Bridal Bouquet: Make the bouquet part of your gift wrapping, so you don't forget it
I'm not sure if this is just a southern thing or if bride's all over the country are doing this, but a bow bouquet is a must where I come from. It can be as simple as tying / taping all of the bows on bridal shower gifts together or you can get a little fancy by adding a paper plate. The bride will then use the bow bouquet (also known as a ribbon bouquet) as a substitute for the real thing when walking down the isle during rehearsal. 

Y'all didn't know I was the fancy type, did y'all? Normally, I would just bring a paper plate with me to the party, but 2 little munchkins have taken every brain cell I have and turned my memory to mush… I was afraid I would forget the paper plate and ruin the party! Okay, so the party would not have been ruined. 
DIY Bridal Bouquet: Make the bouquet part of your gift wrapping, so you don't forget it
Anywho. I thought I was being pretty nifty with the idea to make the paper plate apart of the bow on my gift. Not the prettiest thing in the world, but I won't forget the plate now + I won't forget to actually make the bow bouquet at the party with this little reminder sitting on my gift. 

There's my tip for the day. Anybody else have any last minute tips to pulling off a fantastic bridal shower? 

Linking up with Chits & Giggles and Little Bit of Class, Little Bit of Sass for Wedding Wednesday today. 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. You're so creative. Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! The last shower I went to the bride asked the guests who knew how to make one, and since no one volunteered, none was made. I bet she would have loved to have had you at her shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I can't wait to read more from the shower!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...