Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekly Photo Project, Round 2

Looking at photos is always fun and I'm feeling a little deja vu as I look at the new weekly photos that I have taken of Winsley.  Below, Ellington is on the left (now 2 years old) and Winsley is on the right.
These weekly photos of Ellington were so much fun last time that I have decided to do them again with Winsley.  I even got inspired to redesign a few things on the ol' blog including a new Weekly Photo Project page. :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Simply click on each image to keep updated on this little photo project that we have going on. :)  I even FINALLY finished Ellington's first year photos (see below)… It took me so long because I got lazy towards the end and started to photoshop backgrounds instead of buying fabric. 


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...