Friday, April 13, 2012

Is Walmart the new Target?

So, I got an email today from Walmart.com... Normally, I just click delete or send it to SPAM, but the dresses in the email actually looked kinda cute.  Am I crazy?  I am use to Walmart being the land of trailer park fashions and cheap halloween costumes.  Not cute clothes for a great price!

I am trying not to shop a lot this summer, but I was curious and decided to do a little window shopping and compare Walmart to (everyone's favorite big box store) Target.  I was very surprised by the cute stuff that Walmart has this summer and thrilled with the rock bottom prices.  Maybe my summer shopping ban will be lifted after all...


Walmart still has a long way to go to become the next Target, but I might be willing to sift through the fashions at Walmart to save a few bucks.  After all, why spend lots of money on something that will be out of fashion next year!?

Happy Shopping! & Enjoy this great weather before it gets too hot!

3 comments:

  1. Did you put this comparison together?! You're awesome. Love the looks!! And actually, my daughter received a lot of clothes for her first birthday and most of them were from walmart..they were all adorable and not cheap/ tacky like I would have thought! I've always liked walmart for certain things but now I think they're getting better in th fashion department. and honestly, target has gotten more expensive.. So I think you're right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Walmart but HATE going there! It always gives me anxiety to be around that many people :) Maybe I could order online :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Target has become way to expensive for what they offer. We have gotten several basics at Walmart for E as well (their baby jeggings are one of my all time favorite purchases!). I never really looked at clothes for me there, but I will now!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...