Monday, March 26, 2012

The Perfect Day for Another Wedding

On Saturday, my beautiful older sister got married to her high school sweetheart.  It was SO. MUCH. FUN!  The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous, but I think their choice of venue for the reception was my favorite part of the wedding.  The reception was held at the Trolley Museum in Charlotte and I loved everything about it. The food - BBQ, the music - they had a great DJ who actually got out on the dance floor to teach you the dance moves to each song, the decor - I mean, what's not to love about having an antique trolley at your reception?, and the bride & groom looked so happy together!  They even snuck away before their big send off to change into matching Charlotte Bobcats jerseys with their name on the back - super adorable!  Sadly, I was having too much fun to stop and snap a few pictures, but I am sure that the photographers got plenty of good shots to post later.  The only pictures I actually have in hand are the extra photo booth polaroids from their guestbook (see above).
Ellington was a trooper and spent most of her time on the dance floor.  About half way through the reception, her little eyes wanted to shut so badly.  She didn't want to miss any of the dancing, but she finally passed out after plenty of cuddles from my mom and her incredible friends.  It was a long weekend, so I am hoping Ellington catches up on her sleep this week!

Congratulations to the happy couple... Rafe & Malone Lockaby!
This is the video slideshow that I made for Malone & Rafe's rehearsal dinner.  Sorry about the incredibly poor quality.  Unfortunately, I can't post it to YouTube, so I had to downgrade the quality in order to get a file small enough to post here.


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos of E!! She had the best time!! I just love the video, too! You did a great job. I think the bad quality had more to do with our terrible disc photography in the 80s and 90s than your technology! LYMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mony!!! And I'm not able to see the video now on the iPad...will try again later. I'm sure it's great!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...