Friday, October 21, 2011

Caps for Sale!

Okay, they're not really for sale (I just love that book), but they should be!  My mom made these incredibly cute hats for Ellington and I just had to share them with everyone. Maybe this will encourage her to open up an Etsy shop?  Plus, I will make up any excuse to have a photoshoot with Ellington.  She loves the attention & these hats are the cutest on her little head.
The Rasta Beret - This one is my absolute favorite!  I love the colors and the style just fits in perfectly with Ellington's fashionable image (Yes, I pretend that Elli already has a sense of fashion).  10 more just like this, but in different colors.  Yes, please!
The Crazy Ski Hat - This one is actually for one of Ellington's friends (they may have only met once, but they are still friends).  Hope you enjoy it Jude!
The Flower Hat - I can picture Elli wearing this one with a coral colored pea coat, jeggings, and a pair of green ballet flats.  What? Is that too much styling for an 8 month old?  I can't resist... I know that if she gets my stubborness strong opinions, I won't be able to style her much longer.

Have a wonderful (& Fashionable) weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...