Saturday, July 2, 2011

4th of July Inspiration

We will not be hosting a 4th of July party this year due to lack of deck decor, but I still have dreams of the perfect 4th of July party planned out in my head. I hope to one day get all of these ideas out of my head. Until then, you'll just have to look at other parties that I use as my inspiration:
Patriotic Cheesecake Shots? Yes, please! Perfect for a grown up or kid friendly gathering.
There is not a thing that I dislike about this spread. Simply change the color scheme to red, white, and blue and you are all set for the 4th of July. The cute / simple cupcake toppers are just perfect and I LOVE the hanging mason jars... maybe label them with I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-C-E for the 4th?
These starbursts are just a fun little project to make the background pop :)
And who can take their eyes off of this gorgeous paper background? Changing out the greys and yellows for red, white, and blue will make all of those folded circles look just like mini fireworks at your party. Love it!

Happy Party Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...