Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1% Changes - Week Four

Cheese was a tough one, but I have pretty much cut out all of the nasty processed cheese out of my diet. I have only flubbed up a couple of times by ordering a cheeseburger while out at a restaurant. I wasn't even thinking about it until the first bite and only then did I realize my mistake. The funny thing was that I never once thought to myself "Gee, I wish I had some cheese to add some spunk to this meal."

Some changes (like no bad cheese) are extra easy, but this week's change will be a bit harder... Red meat ONLY once a week.

I'm not a big meat eater, but I do love my hamburgers and beef tacos and did I mention hamburgers? If you asked my husband, he would tell you that a hamburger (and ice cream) is the only thing that I craved while pregnant. Strange, right? We'll see how everything goes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...