Tuesday, June 8, 2010

When did I stop wearing heels?


After cleaning out my closet to clear the clutter (and get ready for house showings), I discovered that all of the shoes I wear are flats. I think the last time I wore heels was at a wedding in October 2009. When did I become the girl who always wears flats?

In college, I was know for ALWAYS wearing heels. I would even wear heels with jeans and an old t-shirt. I just loved that I could be 3 or 4 inches taller simply by wearing heels.

Somewhere in between college and marriage, I stopped wearing those toe pinching heels and slipped on some comfy flats. I think I have discovered that comfortable can still be fashionable. So, who cares if I'm only 5'3" in flats? I choose comfort over height from now on... except for special occasion. Heels can be fun every once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...