Saturday, July 4, 2009

California Detour

Happy 4th of July! Okay... I cheated a little and started this post yesterday while we were still in Korea. I know I'm a nerd, but I actually brought some American flags with me to Korea and gave them to some of John's cousins to celebrated America's Independence day! They loved the flags.
We just spent 11 hours on a plane and now have a long layover in San Francisco, California. I have never been to California, so we decided to go to Fisherman's Wharf to see all of the basic tourist sites. Unfortunately, we were dressed for warm North Carolina weather and it was absolutely freezing in San Francisco! After quickly snapping shots of the Golden Gate Bridge & Alcatraz we got in line for the trolley.

The Trolleys were very pretty, but the line was an hour long. When we finally boarded, I was happy to just be out of the cold. Now we're waiting to board our plane headed to North Carolina. I can't wait to finally be home! Well, back to Charlotte... Birmingham is my new home now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...