Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Perfect Day for a Wedding!


The wedding was PERFECT! John and I had our ceremony and reception at the Dairy Barn in Fort Mill, SC on June 20, 2009. The weather was absolutely beautiful and I don't think that the day could have gone smoother. I hope everyone who attended had lots of fun and I hope those who could not make it will enjoy the pictures.

I decided to create this blog last minute, so excuse the lack of information or unorganized layout for now. I only have a few pictures from the wedding that the photographer was kind enough to send with us to show John's family in South Korea. I will add more when I have them. For now enjoy the photos and look for updates of our honeymoon in South Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...